An increasing requirement for affordable nutrition in the developing markets across the globe has necessitated nutrition companies to focus on research partners in order to cater to this growing demand. Syngene has developed state of the art capabilities to support the growing demand for nutrition research, offering services spanning across pre-clinical and clinical domains for general and medical nutrition research endeavours .
Our commitment to support Nutrition Science has helped us partner leading nutrition companies in the world like Abbott Nutrition, which tied up with Syngene to set-up the Abbott Nutrition Research and Development Centre-India at our premises at Bangalore.
Syngene has an impeccable track record in serving the needs of this industry by providing a truly client focused environment, confidentiality, strong ethical commitment along with the broad portfolio of capabilities we offer:
- In-vivo studies
- Gene expression and biomarker analysis
- Cell based assays
- Microbiology and immunology
- Molecular biology
- Formulation development
- Bio-analytical method development /validation for complex nutraceutical ingredients (as per USFDA guidelines)
- Stability analysis
- Pharmacokinetic analysis for complex nutritional ingredients
- Clinical research services