Antibody Drug Conjugates
Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADCs)
Syngene’s Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) unit brings together an array of multidisciplinary capabilities in antibody generation, linker and payload chemistry, conjugation chemistry, in vitro and in vivo oncology in an integrated platform.
The services are offered in integrated, clustered and standalone as needed by our customers
- Antibody engineering for conjugation and other optimizations
- Linker chemistry: Optimization and evaluation, experience of cleavable, self-immolating and non-cleavable linker systems, click Chemistry based linkers, peptide based linkers, dendrimers, etc.
- Payload chemistry: Novel and standard payloads (Duocarmycin, Auristatin, Tubulysin, DM1, DM4, SN38, Etoposide, Bleomycin, Podophyllotoxin, etc), synthesis and derivatization of Toxins.
- Conjugation chemistry: Thiol based, using engineered and native Cys residues in antibodies; Lys based and others.
- Cytotoxic development and cGMP manufacturing
- Conjugation strategy and process development
- Conjugation scale up and cGMP manufacturing (Facility upcoming)
- Analytical method development
- In vitro evaluation (binding, internalization, potency etc.)
Generation and rapid evaluation of ADC panels
Selecting the best mAb and an appropriate linker-payload system for a particular cancer target can be a daunting task at an early discovery stage of ADCs. Syngene offers the capacity to generate a panel of ADCs combining a set of lead mAbs and linker payload systems (non-proprietary and client licensed technologies) at a small scale followed by their analytical, in vitro, and in vivo evaluation.
ADC Generation - Scale:
- Dedicated high-potent compound handling labs (Link to CD)
- Dedicated isolators for conjugation (OEL band 5 or equivalent)
- Purification systems
- Mass spec
- HPLC etc
Key projects completed
- Discovery and proof-of-concept of a patentable novel linker system
- Discovery and development of an ADC (currently nearing IND submission) using client-licensed linker technology
- Rapid generation and evaluation of ADC panels (various technology platforms) conjugation through in vivo efficacy