Syngene has significant expertise in the development of flow processes as an alternate reaction methodology to alter the reaction pathway, increase the throughout or to develop an inherently safer process. The specific expertise at Syngene is the design and fabrication of laboratory scale flow equipment for development purpose. Syngene has capabilities to operate reactions in PFR and CSTR modes.
We have high-end flow processing equipments which include:
- Reactor sizes ranging from 300 ml to 8 ml (holdup volumes)
- Pumps for flow rates from 0.02 ml/min to 120 ml/min
- High pressure, high temperature fittings
- Corrosion free flow paths available through use of relevant materials
- Temperature control thermostats for operation from – 20 °C to 200 °C
- Throughput rates of up to 100 gm/ day product demonstrated