Discovery Analytical Chemistry
Syngene’s Discovery Analytical Chemistry provides analytical and separation services to discovery chemistry team and for stand-alone projects. Our analytical facility has got full range of state-of-the-art instruments.
- Strategic collaboration with a US Large Pharma.
- High-throughput synthesis of peptide libraries.
- Solid-phase Peptide synthesis on Automated synthesizer – up to 48 peptides at a time.
- Synthesis of high-quality peptides within the predefined timelines.
- Method development using HPLC, GC, UPLC-MS, LC-MS and GC-MS
- Chiral and achiral separation using SFC and preparative HPLC from milligrams to multi-hundred grams scale
- Residual solvent analysis
- Structural elucidation using LC-MS & NMR
- High-throughput purification of library compounds
- Trace analysis and detection of impurity up to 0.01% for OLED compounds
- Capability to separate multiple kilograms
- Impurity isolation and Characterization studies
- Non-carry over studies for the API molecules
- HPLC (DAD, RID, ELSD, CAD & VWD)
- Preparative HPLC (UV, DAD, MS & ELSD)
- GC (FID & TCD)/GCMS (Purge & trap and Headspace)
- LCMS (Single quad, Ion trap & Q-TOF)
- SFC ( Analytical SFC-MS & Preparative SFC-UV )
- GPC (VWD & RI) and Recycling preparative GPC
- NMR (300 & 400 MHz)