Biomolecular Science Services
Syngene has an expertise in the synthesis of biomolecules (peptides, nucleosides, lipids, carbohydrates, etc.) and has been assisting clients to develop NCEs in this area. Our team successfully accomplished multistep synthesis of complex nucleosides, phosphoramidate prodrugs, carbocyclic nucleosides, glycolipids, phospholipids etc.
- Multistep synthesis of nucleosides involving complex chemistry.
- Synthesis of new nucleoside analogs.
- Synthesis of nucleoside phosphoramidate prodrugs.
- Sugar modifications involving multi-step (7-9 steps).
- Carbocyclic nucleosides: five and six member carbocycles.
- Nucleoside library synthesis.
- Biomolecule metabolites: Flavonoids, alkaloids, Steroids, essential oils, perfumes.
- Introducing imaging components in the biomolecules.
- Synthesis of biologically important complex biomolecules such as Glycolipids, Phospholipids and Nucleosides involving combination of lipids, carbohydrates, nucleobases and peptides.