SynVent is Syngene’s platform for fully integrated therapeutic discovery and development across large and small molecules. SynVent integrated drug discovery (IDD) services are designed to provide the most effective and efficient means to conduct target validation, translational interrogation, therapeutic discovery, and preclinical development for our clients. Executing end-to-end discovery programs in collaboration with or on behalf of clients, SynVent IDD delivers exponential value through co-localization of world-class scientific teams across the discovery continuum, adhering to R&D timescales that are benchmarked to industry gold standards. Our capabilities are supported by a unique culture with partnership, collaboration, and trust as core principles, and a broad talent pool of experienced scientists.
At Syngene, we realize that solving the toughest scientific challenges starts with asking the right questions. Our teams work closely with client counterparts in an integrated fashion to identify promising candidates and rapidly advance programs towards the target product profile. We also have the capabilities to simultaneously apply multiple modalities for target validation and therapeutic discovery, as per specific target or pathway. With seamless integration into development stages also available, Syngene IDD offers a hassle-free outsourcing experience that is outcome driven and quality focused.
We provide IDD services that are 'really' integrated
- Convenience and ease of access with co-localized capabilities across target identification and validation, hit identification, hit to lead, lead optimization, and IND enabling studies with integration into development
- Strong focus on IP protection and safety
- Risk mitigation with multiple locations and robust business continuity planning
- Innovation and future readiness through continued capex investments
- Flexibility to add/remove FTEs
- Strong capabilities in new scientific platforms including CAR T-Cell therapies, targeted protein degradation, and bi-specific antibody conjugates
- Expertise in simultaneous application of multiple modalities
- Expertise across therapeutic areas: Oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolism, inflammation, and rare/orphan diseases
- Ability to scale early-stage research to industrial levels
SynVent IDD platform
Engage with Syngene
We deliver our services for SynVent integrated projects through multiple business models such as FTE, FFS, and outcome or milestone-based models. All options provide access to a broad and experienced talent pool proven in handling complex integrated projects from target selection to early development.
An outcome or milestone-based option offers our customers the opportunity to lower the upfront operating costs reserving milestone-based funding to just those outcomes that succeed. A further advantage of this approach is that it drives a collaborative environment of shared project risk between us and our partner.