Unraveling the effect of dosages with precise analysis and expertise
Syngene’s toxicology services provide seamless integration between discovery and development programs. Our scientists have wide experience in exploratory and discovery toxicology customized to client requirements. We conduct general toxicology studies, which include dose-range finding studies, varied duration repeat-dose toxicity studies, and toxicokinetic studies on species such as rats, mice, rabbits, and guinea pigs.
Our scientists conduct a range of bio-potency studies according to the pharmacopeia of different countries/regions.
- Erythropoietin potency bioassays
- Bio-identity and bioassays in (rabbits)
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) potency assays in rats
- Immunization studies on all species
We provide the options of both good laboratory practice (GLP) standards and non-GLP standards for bioanalytical services in small molecules and biologics.
Our bioanalytical services include:
- Development of specialized ELISA Kits for project specific needs
- Development of efficient extraction procedures such as protein precipitation, liquid-liquid extraction, solid-phase extraction
- Development of analytical methods for different species in the presence of different matrices such as plasma, brain, liver, bile, etc.
- Analyses of immunogenicity and neutralizing antibodies
We conduct toxicokinetics studies with a variety of animal models in a dedicated, quality-assured, good laboratory practice (GLP) environment.
Clinical chemistry and histopathology
Our state-of-the-art facilities provide a wide range of analyses involving various parameters in each of the following categories:
- Hematology and coagulation analysis
- Clinical chemistry analysis
- Gross pathology services
- Histopathology services including routine and special histochemical staining, primary pathology evaluation, peer review, and immunohistochemistry techniques